In 2016, EJ created her WordPress website as a place to for her passion project, Sisterhood of Style – a blog dedicated to women, kindness and style.
As the years passed, Sisterhood of Style became more than just a blog and EJ’s talent and demand as a stylist meant that the blog layout was outdated. After meeting with EJ, it was clear that the brief was simple. Create a website that detailed EJ’s styling services and provided a fast and straightforward way for clients to make bookings online.
The site needed to:
- provide clear calls-to-action targeted, automated downloads & opt-in process
- showcase all of EJ’s styling services
- be easy and fast for EJ to add new blog posts and have them populate within the homepage
- get on Google’s radar
- integrate with Calend.ly bookings
- look super stylish on all devices
In order to achieve this Redhead Digital researched and customised a new WordPress Theme, navigation has been recategorised, all-new pages, copy and images have been loaded and performance and SEO optimisation have been completed.